91 Wamara Crescent, Forster
Stunning Young Home in Cape Hawke, Forster
Built in 2018 and offering a turn-key, 'as new' home and lifestyle to match, 91 Wamara Cr set in the highly sought after, quiet and envied Cape Hawke is a property that simply must make your inspection list.
- Desirable, peaceful location neighbored by quality new properties - ideal for retirees or families
- Rendered, single level floor plan set on a manicured, fenced and easy care 542sqm
- Ducted AC, favorable north to rear aspect, adjoins privately owned acreage
- Vast open plan living and dining highlighted by polished black-butt timber floors
- Showpiece kitchen features walk in pantry, stone bench tops, 900 Smeg gas cooktop, Bosch d/washer and large island with waterfall ends
- Off-set lounge/living/kids TV or possible home office space
- Nice sized master bedroom includes WIR and ensuite
- Three additional bedrooms complimented by main bathroom and separate WC
- Covered entertaining terrace, lush buffalo lawns and an over-sized double garage
Short drive to Stockland Forster, Great Lakes College (school), Lakesway shopping centre and of course the renown Wallis Lake and glorious beaches including Burgess and One Mile...all of the hard work is done so you can simply move in and enjoy!
Contact exclusive agent Mark Lawson 0409 247 050 for further details.
* Agent declares interest